Fasting is done not only for worship but also to stay healthy. It helps to avoid diseases. Due to urban lifestyle of eating and living, many diseases come into the body. That is why doctors often advise to do fasting to help avoid all diseases. Let’s learn about the benefits of fasting.
• Fasting can help to avoid many fatal illnesses such as arthritis, asthma, high blood pressure, fatigue, colitis, spastic colon, irritable bowel, paralysis, neuralgia, neurosis and many other mental illnesses.
• The problem of obesity can be solved through fasting. There is no better solution than fasting to lose weight. Because it’s a safe and immediately effective way.
• Fasting is very beneficial to maintaining acute mind and sharp brain.
• By fasting fast, the digestive system is geared to function properly and smoothly .
• It also has effect on metabolism. Fasting detoxifies hormones, kidneys, liver, cardiovascular system, red blood cells etc.
• Many diseases such as constipation, gas, acidity, headache, fever, are destroyed due to fasting.
• By fasting , the energy level of the body increases, all the organs of the body, the skin becomes smoother, soft and silky, and hands and feet are healthy.
• Fasting can help clear the skin because, with the help of fasting our body is temporarily freed from digestion, it’s able to focus its regenerative energies on other systems.
• Body hormones are also balanced by fasting. For those people who are suffering from high blood pressure, fasting is very beneficial for them.
• Growth hormones stimulate development and production of cells in the body. The creation of such hormones also increases during fasting, resulting in the release of better growth and anti-aging hormones.
– Talented India